Founded in 1970, Willamette Dental Group is the largest multi-specialty group dental practice in the Pacific Northwest serving over 500,000 members and headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon. Eugene Skourtes, DMD, is the co-founder, president and CEO of this privately owned company. Willamette Dental Group encompasses our own insurance products in the commercial and individual markets as well as dental care offices and employees throughout a tristate region.
Characterized as an Accountable Care Organization (ACO), Willamette Dental Group is fully accountable for high-quality care and total per capita costs across the continuum of its members. This model focuses on an efficient business model that lowers cost for patients while maintaining the highest level of care, support and accessibility.
Willamette Dental Group focuses on proactive dental care. Proactive care means we focus on preventing disease rather than treating it surgically, when clinically appropriate.
- We practice evidence-based dentistry, evaluating each patient’s specific circumstances scientifically then creating a personalized treatment plan.
- All of our services are based on the latest research and years of reliable science, leading to the safest, most effective treatment available.
We say “Will-AM-it.” The name Willamette is of indigenous origin to the Native American history in Oregon, pronounced “Or-eh-gun.”
Group dental offices are located throughout the Pacific Northwest. We serve both urban and rural areas with a focus on respect for all diversity.
Washington – 21 offices | Oregon – 24 offices | Idaho – 5 offices
- At Willamette Dental Group, all of our 200+ dentists, dental specialists, hygienists and dental assistants are employees of our group dental practice.
- Providers are incentivized for improving health outcomes, achieving quick appointment access times, and maintaining high patient satisfaction scores. No fee-for-service care model.
- Specialties available in Willamette Dental Group, P.C.
General Dentistry | Orthodontics | Pediatric Dentistry | Periodontics | Endodontics | Implants | Dentures | Oral Surgery
Willamette Dental Group uses Press Ganey to measure patient satisfaction, based on a 34 question survey that covers the entire patient experience.
- Willamette Dental Group averages consistently high ratings of 92/100.
- Willamette Dental Group received the Press Ganey Success Story Award in 2014 – the first dental practice to win such a prestigious award.
Our Core Values
Health – exemplify and promote whole-person wellness through education and support of programs that keep our patients and employees healthy.
Compassion – Demonstrate caring and sensitivity for the diverse background of our patients and colleagues and generosity in our communities.
Innovation – Embrace change, encourage invention, and continually remain at the forefront of advances in oral health for the good of our patients, colleagues and company.
Integrity – Adhere to high ethical and professional standards, demonstrating commitment to our responsibilities with trust, honesty and respect for all.
Digital Assets for Use