Who is eligible?
You are eligible for individual coverage under the TrueCare Oregon plan if you are an Oregon resident and are at least 18 years of age. Your eligible dependents include your spouse or domestic partner and you or your spouses or domestic partner’s children through age 25. Members may not be enrolled under any other insurance plan issued or offered by Willamette Dental Insurance, Inc. or its affiliates.
You are eligible for individual coverage under the TrueCare Washington plan if you are a Washington resident and are at least 18 years of age. Your eligible dependents include your spouse or domestic partner and you or your spouses or domestic partner’s children through age 25. Members may not be enrolled under any other insurance plan issued or offered by Willamette Dental of Washington, Inc. or its affiliates.
How do I change or cancel my policy?
Change requests, such as adding/deleting a dependent, name and address changes, and cancellation requests, must be made writing. To make a change to your policy, please fill out the applicable form linked below and submit via mail, email or fax as noted below. The completed form should be sent at least 30 days in advance of your desired effective date. If you are canceling your policy, your coverage will terminate on the last day of the month following our receipt of your cancellation notice, unless your premiums are past due or you specify a later date. To fill out these forms on your computer, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader for free at www.Adobe.com.
How can I make premium payments?
Your first premium payment should be submitted with your application. You have three payment method options:
- Via Auto Pay – You may elect to have your premiums deducted from a checking account each month. If you are paying by Auto Pay, fill out the Auto Pay portion of the application form with your account information. You may submit your completed application via mail, secure email, or fax.
- If you need to update your auto pay information, complete this form or call us at 855-433-6825, Option 4.
- Via Credit Card – if you are paying by credit card, fill out the credit card portion of the application form. When paying by credit card, you may submit your completed application via mail, secure email, or fax.
- Via Check – if you are paying by check, enclose a check for your first month’s premium payment with your completed application and mail to the address below.
Willamette Dental Group
ATTN: Individual Insurance Team
6950 NE Campus Way
Hillsboro, OR 97124
If you should have any questions regarding these options, please contact Billing and Eligibility at 1-855-433-6825, Option 4 or email@example.com. (do not email sensitive information via this link). To email personal, sensitive information to the Billing & Eligibility team, please use our secure email by clicking here. Click here for instructions on how to use our secure email.
Can I drop-off my application and premium payment?
Premium payments are accepted via the methods listed above. Please do not remit payment to your Willamette Dental Group dental office. The dental office cannot accept payments from patients for insurance premiums.
Can I sign up and still go to my own dentist?
To receive the excellent benefits of your Willamette Dental Group plan, you should receive care from a Willamette Dental Group dentist or specialist. Your coverage also extends if you are referred to an outside dentist or specialist by your Willamette Dental Group dentist. If referred to an outside dentist or specialist, your copayments remain the same as shown in your Summary of Benefits.
When can I start using my coverage?
If the application and premium payment is received by the 25th of the month, your coverage will be effective on the first of the following month.
How do I know how much Willamette Dental Group charges for dental procedures?
After we receive your payment of premium for your individual plan, you will be mailed a printed copy of the plan policy. Please refer to this policy for a list of copayments for covered dental procedures. The costs of many dental services are covered with a reasonable service copayment.
For questions about the costs of specific procedures not covered under the plan, you may contact our Member Services Department at 855-433-6825.
Are there benefit waiting periods under these plans?
There is a 12-month waiting period on benefits for major services (crowns, bridges and dentures) and orthodontic treatment for all ages.
Who do I contact if I have more questions?
- To pay your bill or ask a question about your bill, please call 1-855-433-6825, Option 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (do not email sensitive information via this link). To email personal, sensitive information to the Billing & Eligibility team, please use our secure email by clicking here. Click here for instructions on how to use our secure email.
- If you have questions about the plan, please contact us at 1-855-433-6825, Option 2.
- To schedule an appointment, please call 1-855-433-6825, Option 1.