We work closely with our brokers to create ongoing relationships of service and support.
Willamette Dental Group offers a variety of quality, affordable products to meet your clients’ needs, from individual to large group coverage. We provide extensive coverage on routine and preventive dental procedures, and even major services like crowns, bridges and dentures have low and predictable copayments. We’ll work with you to meet your benefit plan objectives, and stick around to provide service and support both before and after the sale.
Here you’ll find information about the rewards of working with us and getting appointed with Willamette Dental Group.
If you are not already appointed with Willamette Dental Group, there are many reasons you should consider joining our team. Our brokers enjoy:
- A variety of high-value, comprehensive products to meet your clients’ needs
- Competitive rates
- Excellent compensation
- Easy and quick group enrollment
- Outstanding support and service before and after the sale
Before you request an appointment, please check to be sure that you meet the following legal conditions:
- You must have a valid license with the state of Oregon, Washington or Idaho, depending on the state of desired appointment. A resident or nonresident license will qualify.
- You must not have any complaints, license suspensions, or revocations on file with the Insurance Commissioner of any state.
- Your agency or brokerage must not have had any bankruptcies.
How to Apply
E-mail the sales office in the state where you are seeking appointment, and request that a producer agreement be sent to you. To complete your application, attach a copy of your state insurance license and a signed copy of the agreement and return everything to Willamette Dental Group via e-mail or postal mail.
For more information, please click here to find contact information for the sales team in your geographic location.